A warm welcome to this weeks Disney Blog Hop hosted by the wonderful Lisa from Babes in Disneyland! If you're new to the hop ... Hi there! If you've been here before ... Hello again! :D
I am so honoured to be co-hosting the Disney Blog Hop this week!
Thank you so much to Lisa for this awesome opportunity!
Please be sure to check out the rest of the Disney Blog Hoppers over at the Babes in Disneyland Blog or right here! The links can be found further down! :) If you wana join in for the first time, please check out the rules, these can also be found further down! ( except they be more guidelines than actual rules :P but you should still follow them all the same lol! )
This weeks theme is Magic Moments!
I usually try to think outside the box with the themes, but with this one I wanted to go obvoous! :P For me, every 'Disney Moment' is magical - I get goosebumps just watching a Disney movie at home, never mind being in the parks! But one of the most magical of all Disney moments for me is when I'm heading down to the Disneyland Paris entrance for the first time on a trip ...
I know the walk to the front of the Disneyland Hotel like the back of my hand lol, but the first time after not being there for a while is always breathtaking. The fountains, the flowers, the trees, the windy paths - it's magical before you even get through the turnstiles! :P And once you do ... oh boy ... there is nothing on this earth except entering Main Street that makes me jump and skip in the air squeeeing with excitement! The sound of the Main Street music, the smell of Main Street Candy and Popcorn ... and of course ... the spectacular view of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
"I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE!! I'M ACTUALLY HERE!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!" - throwing my arms in the air and jumping about ... but no-one even notices because its totally normal here :P lol! The excitement never really subsides for the rest of my stay ... but there's nothing like the first time on Main Street! Since I'm from Scotland, a jaunt to Dlp is usually every year or two - no where near as often as I would like. So even though I know the place inside out, I'm still mesmerised every time I see Sleeping Beautys Castle!
Yep - there I am - gawping at the castle like I've never seen it before even though this is my 7th trip :P
I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! If you are new to the hop ... please join in! Here are the simple
rules guidelines for the Disney Blog Hop!
- This blog hop is for ALL Disney-related blogs, whether you blog about the parks, animation, a specific character, Disney corporate, etc. If you are a blogger who covers Disney, feel free to enter, but be sure to enter a URL that directly sends readers to your Disney-taged posts.
- Welcome new readers to your blog! Each week we do something a little bit different. You don't have to participate in the weekly theme to take part! This week's theme is "Magic Moments"(To find out about the Disney Blog Hop themes before hop day Thursday, stop by the Disney Blog Hop discussion over on the Babes In Disneyland Facebook page
- Enter your blog below! :)
- Check out the other blogs and follow them through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter etc. Let 'em know you checked them out and like what they are doing. We all like to know we have new readers.
- Optional! = Please consider posting the Disney Blog Hop button on your blog or website so that we can spread the word. It would also be great if you wouldn't mind tweeting about the blog hop so that more Disney blogs with participate. The more bloggers who find out about the hop, the more new readers you'll have linking over to read all about you!
- Finally - Have Fun!